● Closets, Pantries, Mudrooms, Office Spaces and Garages can be designed as floor mount (units touch the floor and have a recessed toe kick area on the bottom front) or wall mount (units are suspended by hanging rails that are attached to the wall).
● Garages should be designed as wall mount only. This is because moisture can be an issue in garages and so the material should be kept off of the floor. Designing garage units to touch the floor voids the warranty.
● Garage spaces (which are wall mounted as dictated above) can be designed without feet provided they do not exceed 16” in depth. Garage units that exceed 16” in depth require feet that must be purchased as accessories. These feet can be turned on with a check box in the design tool.
● Any design or any unit within a design can be changed from floor mount to wall mount or wall mount to floor mount at any time during the creation of a design. Designs can also “mix” floor mount and wall mount units.
● Soft-closing drawer glides are currently unavailable for 14" deep drawers.
● Color choice will affect price. Colors in the Essentials collection are the base price. The Select Collection is base price plus 15%. The Premier Collection is base price plus 30%. This material has a deeper grain and texture because of a different manufacturing process. The Garage colors offer flat doors only and no moldings. Dealers are strongly encouraged to get our sample kit so your customers can fully appreciate the true colors and different textures of the material.
● Wall to wall spaces are manufactured 1/4” smaller than the dimensions entered into the design (1/8” leeway on each side) in order to account for potential factors such as warped studs or corners that are not an exact 90-degree angle). Enter exact wall to wall dimensions when doing a design.
● Perfect Spaces units are set at default settings of 12” deep and 87" high. These default settings can be changed at any time when creating a design.
● Because our delivery crate is 95” in length we recommend designing spaces with maximum top shelf height of 87" (referred to as Standard Height). Units up to 96” are available (referred to as Extended Height). Taller units will incur increases in shipping costs (roughly double for a 105” crate). Another option for taller units is to add upper (stackable) units to the design. Stackable units can be any height desired up to 96” thereby allowing the space to achieve virtually any desired height up to 192”.
● Shoe fence standard lengths are 18”, 24”, and 30”. If any other shoe fence width is required shoe fences must be cut by the dealer/installer on site.
● Standard drawer widths are 18”, 24”, and 30”. Custom widths are available.
● Standard drawer depths are 13.75" (for 14" units), and 14" (for 16" and deeper units). Custom drawer widths and depths are currently being developed and will be available soon.
● Islands must be designed with backs. This includes double islands.
Made with HTML Code Creator